run by etsuchan
Sometimes it is more than enough to discover your own land…
1. Travelling doesn’t always mean visiting foreign countries and spending a lot of money.
2. If you plan a week ahead, you can still easily find the tickets for public transport you’ll be using and for the places (for example, museums) you want to visit
3. You don’t need to care about currency exchange or language…
As the person (and community) grows, changes become inevitable – so, dear 300+ subscribers, this post is to announce the BIGGEST change of etsuchan ever.
1. The name of the blog is different now (Sour Sunrise). It matches with my Twitter page name, but my nickname here was and remains etsuchan.
2. We now have a fully new designof the blog, it’s easier to find things on it, and the links are…
For once, here is a very serious post on etsuchan.
When you are a kid, everything is rosy: you just say something like “I want to be an astronaut!” or “I’m going to become a nurse!”, and you believe that the future is open for you and any wishes of yours.
Then you become a whiny teenager. You don’t want to do stuff, but you already think you’ve got a plan – school, college, work.
But in the end,…
This is what I keep on repeating literally all summer/winter/spring/autumn. Because I can’t quite understand what is happening with the weather, but can already say that the global warming is not a thing to joke about anymore.
The weather/climate is changing and OMG it was a mistake to move to another country
It might be very much true, that the world is becoming generally warmer because of the…
My eyes are full of tears and my heart is full of grief.
So many innocent people have died way too early on a plane that was not fated to crash!
Among the victims were people doing their job, who died fastened to their seats steering the plane or while trying to help the passengers. The choice of the course was an order, and they obeyed. Please let them rest in peace, Universe.